BUNGA BANGSAKU

The World Explorer

TRADITIONAL FOODS FROM INDONESIA

Its true, I'm one of a million poor peoples in Indonesia, Everyday I'm working hard in my factory its only can buy some foods for one month. I have one son and one wife. I really want to build a little sweet home for my little family. But the payment is so lower than material's building in this country. I love my country, its so green with forest and "sawah ladangnya". But I don't know what happen in my country, its so difficult, everything is difficult, just want to "eat" and want to build a little sweet home, its like want to get stars in the sky.

I'm working with a big factory in my area, but its can only can be eat. And everyday I just can buy traditional foods for my wife and my children. You want to know what is it?

  1. Tahu, its made from kedelai, the price is Rp 1000,- its about $0.1
  2. Tempe, its made from kedelai, the price is Rp 1000,-
  3. Gethuk, its made from ketela, the price is Rp 1000,-
  4. Kerupuk, its made from gandum, the price is Rp 1000,-
  5. Sego putih, its rice, the price is Rp 6000,-its about $0.6
  6. Trasi, its made from udang, the price is Rp 1000,-
  7. Sayur kacang, the price is Rp 2000,-
  8. Bothokan, its made from Bandeng, the price is Rp 2000
My Payment its only $60 a month, what do you think with that payment? and now the gas for motorcycle and car is more than $0.6, I can't do anything with this situation.
In the kitchen I use "kayu bakar" its free from around of my parents house. If buy from shop the price is Rp 5000,-/$0.5.

So everyday I'm using my payment from factory its only can eat, when I can get money for build a little sweet home for my children and my wife?
I really hope this blog can help me to get money for build my dream, that its build a little sweet home for my little family. And I don't know so much how to make money with this blog.

I read from some websites that make blog can make money from internet, so I try to create a blog, and this is first blog for me. But I don't know how to make money with this blog. But I will try and try again to make money from this blog, everything is for my little family.
This article is true from my life, I'm working hard for my little family, and I create this blog is for my little family too. Oh God, give me away to build my dreams..., and I hope internet can make me solution for change my life.

0 komentar:

Pengikut